For a small installation fee you can hire a stairlift from as little as £49.99 per month.
- Fully Installed warranty for the period of the rental. includes breakdown and call out costs
- Next day installation available
- 24 hour emergency call out service
- Full demonstration by an experienced engineer to ensure ease of use
- All rigorously overhauled by our in house engineers conforming to our long list of checks before being declared ready for installation
- FREE NO OBLIGATION SURVEY
Renting or leasing a stairlift is a cost effective way of reducing your initial investment. You may only need the lift for a temporary period or buying a lift maybe too expensive. But regardless of your situation, our local family team can advise on the best solution to save you a few quid.
How much does it cost to hire a stairlift?
We lease stair lifts from £49.99 per month and that includes your maintenance plan and annual servicing. However the cost can vary depending on the type of lift you require – especially if you have a curved staircase.
For your free quote please get in touch with us to see how we can help. Give us a call on the number above or send us an email through our contact us page.
How long will it take to install?
We aim to provide minimum fuss! The first step is to complete a home survey and see if your property is suitable for a lift and also advise on what types of models. Our survey is completely Free and you can get back to us when you’re ready.
The step is to install your stairlift and test it so we can ensure its safe to use. In some cases the work can be done in a few hours!
Contact Craig and the team on 0151 208 5444