We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation.
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
How do we use your information?
We use your information in the following ways:
- to contact you in response to your enquiries or in relation to services you have requested through our website.
- to provide the engineers to whom we refer work with your details in order for them to contact you in respect of services requested.
- to take payment for services you have requested.
- to provide you with information about services we may offer which we think may eb of interest to you.
- to administer our website.
- to ensure our website terms are adhered to and to prevent fraud.
We will take reasonable measures to prevent the loss or misuse of your personal information, but you must understand that the internet is not wholly secure and you must never email us sensitive personal or financial information.
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, agents, credit providers, suppliers or subcontractors if this is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out above, and we may disclose your information if required by law or for the purpose of legal proceedings.
If you do not consent to us contacting you for our own marketing purposes, please contact us by email to let us know your preferences.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use “session” cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website; prevent fraud and increase website security. We may use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit; keep track of your preferences in relation to your use of our website.